CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Notes
Notes are quick ways of revising any concept. Notes need to be personalized for a better revision process. a good summary note should capture all relevant information as needed for better preparation of exams. Preparing for any exams should involve a well-designed approach and quick revision to memorize the concept is an important part of the same.
Students should start their preparation by making a note of all the chapters that are there in each subject, a reference note may be sufficient for many or can act as a base to personalize it better and could be very useful.
Here we are making an attempt to provide a basic reference for a summary of notes based on CBSE syllabus for all classed from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9, 10, 11 & 12 for all subjects.
We are also providing different board syllabus on our website from class 1 to 12.
Chapter-wise CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Notes
- Chapter 1: Real Numbers
- Chapter 2: Polynomials
- Chapter 3: Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4: Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5: Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6: Triangles
- Chapter 7: Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8: Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9: Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 : Circles
- Chapter 11: Constructions
- Chapter 12: Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13: Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14: Statistics
- Chapter 15: Probability