CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Notes
Notes are quick ways of revising any concept. Notes need to be personalized for a better revision process. a good summary note should capture all relevant information as needed for better preparation of exams. Preparing for any exams should involve a well-designed approach and quick revision to memorize the concept is an important part of the same.
Students should start their preparation by making a note of all the chapters that are there in each subject, a reference note may be sufficient for many or can act as a base to personalize it better and could be very useful.
Here we are making an attempt to provide a basic reference for a summary of notes based on CBSE syllabus for all classed from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9, 10, 11 & 12 for all subjects.
We are also providing different board syllabus on our website from class 1 to 12.
Chapter-wise CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Notes
- Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
- Chapter 2: Linear Equations in One Variable
- Chapter 3: Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 4: Practical Geometry
- Chapter 5: Data Handling
- Chapter 6: Squares and Square Roots
- Chapter 7: Cubes and Cube Roots
- Chapter 8: Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9: Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Chapter 10: Visualising Solid Shapes
- Chapter 11: Mensuration
- Chapter 12: Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 13: Direct and Indirect Proportions
- Chapter 14: Factorisation
- Chapter 15: Introduction to Graphs
- Chapter 16: Playing with Numbers