Class 9 Social Science Maharashtra Board
1.Ancient and Medieval Civilizations
2.Renaissance and Feudalism
- Feudalism in Medieval Age,Decline, Crusades
3.Age of Revolutions
- Industrial Revolution
- American war of Independence
- French Revolution
1.Introduction to Political Science
- Meaning, Nature and Scope.
2.Making of the Constitution of IndiaNeed of the Constitution, Constituent
- Assembly Preamble to the constitutionof India
3.Fundamental Rights and Duties, Needof Fundamental Rights, FundamentalRights mentioned in Indian Constitution
- What are Duties?
- What is election? Voter, Constituency,Candidate,Adult franchise, Direct and Indirectelection
GEOGRAPHY OF MAHARASHTRA
1.Concept of Region
- Concept of Region
- Identification of a region
- Classification of occupations
- Types of agriculture
- Major crops
- Agro-based industries
- Other industries
6.Transportation, Communicationand Tourism
- Types of transportation
- Means of Communication
- Growth of population
- Structure of population
- Human development Index
- Regional development in Maharashtra
- Isopleths maps
- Field study
1.INTROCUCTION OF ECONOMICS
- Concept of Economics, Meaning &Definition
- Importance of Economics
2.BASIC ECONOMIC CONCEPTS
- Human wants & classification of wants
- Commodity - Economic goods &free goods.
- Resources & Scarcity of resources.
- Utility, value & Price.
- Demand & Supply.
3.SOURCES OF INCOME
- Personal Income - Agriculture, Industry,Trade, and Agro allied Industry- Allutedar,Balutedar, and Small Scale & CottageIndustry.
- Modern Sources of Income-Income from Service Sector- Transport,Communication,Doctor, Lawyer, Chartered Accountant,Cyber Café.
- Income & Expenditure, Explanation withthe help of Examples.
- Project on Income & Expenditure offamily (local level)