CBSE Class 6 Social Science Syllabus
The Social Science subject is divided into three major sections. Each section is designed to make sure that the student gets the basic awareness of the modern lifestyle and the previous ones as well.
- What, Where, How and When?
- On the trail of the earliest people
- From gathering to growing food
- In the earliest cities
- What books and burials tell us?
- Kingdoms, Kings, and an early republic
- New questions and ideas
- Ashoka the emperor
- Vital Villages, thriving towns
- Traders, Kings, and Pilgrims
- New Empires and Kingdoms
- Buildings, Paintings, and Books
- The Earth in the Solar System
- Globe: Latitudes and Longitudes
- Motions of the Earth
- Major Domains of the Earth
- Major Landforms of the Earth
- Our Country- India
- India- Climate, Vegetation, and Wildlife
Social and Political Life
- Understanding Diversity
- Diversity and Discrimination
- What is Government?
- Key elements of a Democratic
- Panchayati Raj
- Rural Administration
- Urban Administration
- Rural Livelihood
- Urban Livelihood